We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mulia Bali

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mulia Bali

Does anyone know how the Mulia Bali construction is going? Or where it is?

perth
Level Contributor
363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mulia Bali

I think it's next door to st Regis but I don't no about construction

Level Contributor
44 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mulia Bali

its exactly in Geger Beach,and soon will open

Nagoya, Japan
Level Contributor
7 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mulia Bali

I was just there for a pre-opening event. This place will knock your socks off! Its the world's first 6-star resort. It will open some time in November.

Brampton, Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mulia Bali

Can someone post pictures and rates this hotel for me im planning to visit there on feb and i cant find any reviews on this hotel. this will help me finalized my choices of hotels Nikko, grand mirage or Mulia.

Nagoya, Japan
Level Contributor
7 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mulia Bali

Its not officially open until November. I was at a private function. I will ask first before posting photos.

Brampton, Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mulia Bali

steven thanks for the reply I was contacted by one of the mulia's staff and they are already booking people for next year. i guess they are already open or taking bookings already before they open..

Brampton, Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mulia Bali

I gave in booked signature ocean court view room on feb13-17 2013 at the mulia resort hope i dont regret it

Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mulia Bali

are there any photos of the resort yet,and what price did you pay for this room.

Brampton, Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Mulia Bali

there is no recent photo yet the only picture they have is whatever they have in their websites

Baron Ocean View Suite, which is located in The Mulia

Our Baron Ocean Suite is our luxurious suite located at the beachfront over looking to the unblock view of the Indian Ocean where you can enjoy it at your balcony, thus you will feel relax and fresh. The suite is measuring in 105 sqm, thus you will have a very spacious area that you can experience throughout your stay. A glass of champagne will be a perfect treat for your spouse while she enjoying the very relaxing bath salt at the outdoor jacuzzi and you can relax on the day bed while having your coffee and read your book.

The actual price for this room is USD 825, however for your upcoming visit, we are happy to offer you at a very special rate at USD 560.

· Signature Ocean Court View Room, which is located in Mulia Resort

Signature Room is our most popular in the Resort measuring in 57 sqm, thus it is a very spacious to give relaxing ambience throughout your stay. The room is equipped with luxurious bedding with 400 threads count linen that is very soft, thus you will have a very nice sleep. The best thing out of it is the room has a generous balcony for you to enjoy the stunning view of the Indian Ocean and the spectacular hotel landscape while having your relax time.

The actual price for this room is USD 420, however for your upcoming visit, we are happy to offer you at a very special rate at USD 275.

· One Bedroom Ocean View Villa, which is located in Mulia Villas

Our One Bedroom Ocean Villa is a very large villa measuring in 505 sqm with a stunning view of the Indian Ocean that you can enjoy from your luxurious villa. It has generous living area offering a very luxurious and spacious area for you to enjoy and relax throughout your stay. The Villa is equipped with luxurious bedding with 400 threads count linen that is very soft, thus you will have a very nice luxurious sleep to restore your energy for your exciting activities the next day. The villa also has a sliding door to the private hydrotherapy swimming pool for you to enjoy and relax while having a glass of champagne together with your spouse. And in the large pavilion, we can arrange a very romantic dinner under the moonlight to surprise your couple.

The actual price for this room is USD 1030, however for your upcoming visit, we are happy to offer you at a very special rate at USD 785.

Edited: 8:25 pm, October 08, 2012
Nagoya, Japan
Level Contributor
7 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mulia Bali

I have some photos of the regular hotel room. I wonder how I can post it.

Edited: 7:18 am, October 11, 2012