We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animale stores and factory outlet?

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Animale stores and factory outlet?

Hi all - I was reading here on TA that Animale had closed a couple of their stores in Bali but that the Kuta one was still open.

Does anyone know if that's correct and if the factory outlet is still open - and if so, where is it please:) Many thanks as always.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

Hi Tanya, the Animale store in Seminyak was still open mid June.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

The Kuta store is closed, there are now a few designer labels in those premises. The Seminyak store next to Bintang has the latest designs, but not the good costs of the factory outlet. They slso have s full size accessory store next door. I have heard the label will now be called Sook.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

Thanks girls - so was the Kuta store you're referring to actually the factory outlet? They're not two separate premises?

I'll be having a "shopping day" in Seminyak so will certainly call into the one next to Bintang as I really do love their stuff - and will look out for the accessory store as well. Cheers:)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

The store in Kuta Square is now Sook - opened February 26th

Animale store & accessory store near Bintang still there.

Have read that

-the one in Sunset Rd is also now Sook & has moved further down Sunset Rd

-the Animale factory outlet is still there in Jln Raya Kuta (near Jln Setiabudi)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

The Animale Factory Outlet is still on Jl Raya Kuta close to the Toko stores (beads, embroidery cottons, zips etc) & Galael Supermarket with KFC bucket out the front.(Factory Outlet is not the Kuta store)

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

The 3 floor store in Kuta still has some really nice stuff. Beautiful fabrics.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

Thanks so much micbali and burns39 - will be sure to check out both shops near Bintang and with any luck the factory outlet too:) Cheers!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
221 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

I am a serious fan of Animale, was disappointed about their closing 3 storey shop in Kuta, but had a long look around Sook. Bought 2 beautiful outfits & shoes (the exact same shoe style as Animale had) and sales receipt still shows as Animale (curious). Sizes were smaller than Animale so harder to buy size 14 even.

Also went to Animale factory, but was disappointed in styles & bought lovely scarfs & jewellery instead.

My trip was at Easter this year, looking forward to next one in August!!

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,570 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

Hi everyone

The reason there has been a bit of a shuffle is that there are/were marital problems with the wife of someone running off with another man - I won't mention names here but there has been a bit of a shake up of ames and brands etc etc.

Cheers

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
2,097 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Animale stores and factory outlet?

Aaah yes...the old marriage breakdown and thus end-of-business-partnership problem!

Well I need those larger sizes so won't bother with Sook but will visit the Seminyak shops and see what I can find - thanks for the info LLB and ilab:)