We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shower before and after a massage?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
256 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
shower before and after a massage?

Are there any spas in kuta/legian/tuban that you can have a oil massage and then have a shower afterwards are'nt all that expensive (around about 100,000 for the hour). All that I have been to over the years either give you a quick wipe down with a towel or nothing. I don't like the oil/greasy feeling, but love my massages. We have our favorite in Ubud and are able to have a shower beforehand and then one after the massage, it allows me to wash my hair get the grease off and then go shopping rather having to go back to the hotel. Thanks

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shower before and after a massage?

Yes you can have a shower at Santai Spa Jl. Padma Utara No.2 Legian. Its an outstanding spa and I would highly recommend and I am from this industry so I know. This is a fairly new spa about 12 months old and if they retain the quality of service and cleanliness this spa would be hard to beat. In fact I would place it up there with many of the Resort Spa and yet a message is only 80,000rp and reflexology 70,000. What stood out was the incredible level of service and attention to detail from the cool towel and cool Hibiscus welcome tea to the beautiful and unique décor. The owner of this spa is to be congratulated and the staff for maintaining the facility in an immaculate condition. Komang gave an excellent professional massage while still maintaining a calm and caring attitude. Another positive for this spa is it was tranquil and peaceful quite unlike many others I visited. This spa rates a 10 in my books.

Give it a try and I'm sure you will be very happy,

Caro

Perth
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shower before and after a massage?

Yes I went to this spa when it was very new and I loved it. Beautiful set up and the massage was wonderful. We did the whole package including facial, pedicure, hair cream bath and full massage. Can highly recommend this spa.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shower before and after a massage?

Hi Carofire, I still remember that great SPA Crawl you wrote you certainely know about them.

Are you able to tell me where this spa is close to (landmark/hotel)

Have a friend staying at the Kumala Pantri in a couple of weeks, also I will be in Bali in June.

Thanks

Edited: 6:40 pm, April 28, 2011
perth
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: shower before and after a massage?

i'm also interested in a spa that lets you have a shower after, is there nothing in tuban or closer to kuta? I'm staying in tuban and would like a spa bit closer that padma ultra. We had fantastic spas in Zen in Ubud and also a really nice one starting with "V' on monkey forest road. Both had showers and gave a cup of tea after.

5. Re: shower before and after a massage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 28, 2012