We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruises

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
cruises

which is the best cruise to go on..Im after entertainment and a nice feed

Woy Woy, Australia
Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cruises

A bit of research wouldn't go astray.

Why not do a search on the forum and see what you come up with?

Edited: 4:50 am, November 04, 2010
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cruises

i have researched bail hai comes up alot just seeing wat people think today as off tomorrow

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cruises

Better get those bags packed.

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cruises

We loved Bali Hai's big cat, and they also offered a slow sailing boat over to Nusa Lembongan, but the whole day was spent sailing with this option as apposed to the cat which was about an hour.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cruises

I was given a free evening cruise a few years back with my purchase of a air paradise airline ticket .

It was with bounty cruises , we got aboard the boat and had a photo with the captain and some staff . Food was great , the beer was fosters or bintang , but fosters was free which was a bit of a problems as the night got on , lol .The entertainment was fantastic as I was in it .

But we departed the wharf and headed towards the harbours entrance and 5 minutes later we stopped and that was the cruise , anchors down .

We did have fun . the pics can be seen on my blog

…blogspot.com/2010/05/bali_30.html

god I make an ugly women

6. Re: cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, May 04, 2011