We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
What's

The go with all the hostility and Abrupt & sarcastic answers flying all over our once peacefull and lovely bali forum ?

Is everyone that bored that they think they have to outdo and outwit one another ?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and input , without being "" quoted "" in every post and their replies being laughed at !!!

Other forums might operate like that , but not our bali forum ....if you want to be hostile or a know it all or just plain rude ...take it another forum , bali forum has never been like that !

c'mon guys , lets get back to the way it was and keep this forum happy , healthy & helpful !

cheers

batt

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's

Hear Hear!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's

I'm with you Batt.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's

I'm glad you brought this up Batt, I totally agree with you!

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's

hello batts,

i have thought this for a while, you must of read my mind. i was going to bring it up myself over a few comments but didnt know how to go about it. thanks

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,541 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's

Hi Batt

Thanks for posting this - one of the things that is missing these days is the humour and the fun we used to have on this forum - where did it go? One of the problems is that the 'inappropriate' option gets chosen just a little too often and the laughter disappears. We can keep it light, but also Bali travel related at the same time, surely?

Cheers

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's

I couldn't agree more, Batt.

The times when we all used to have some fun on here are sadly missed by most of us regulars. And as a result, I choose not to spend too much time on here now, and I know others feel the same.

Let's take back our forum before all the fun people go somewhere else to interact with other fun people.

TA have always given this forum a bit of latitude to have some fun, because we all got along so well. But the ones with the quick fingers who ALWAYS go to the report button are ruining that for everyone.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,717 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's

cheers, I'll drink to that.

Mind you there has been the occasion where I have posted something Humourous and wa lah in a flash it's gone and vanished LOL.

So I agree...please think before the button is clicked.

It's a mad world out there.

Edited: 7:36 pm, July 30, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What's

But, that report button is there for a reason. If a post is rude or abusive or just plain insensitive then use it. If a post is in fun and good humour and people are having a bit of a laugh over it.................for goodness sake leave it be. If you are too grumpy to play along and or aren't interested, just don't get involved in that thread, let others have some harmless fun for goodness sake.

To all the spoil sports out there....................I thumb my nose at you. So there.

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's

well i have to admit , I have been rather busy lately & some of you know why and others don't , but i haven't spent so much time on here ....

The one night i wasn't feeling to well , i decide to visit the bali forum instead of working so hard ....turned out to be one of the hardest nights ive had in a while , with accusations flying left right and center , people judging others comments , i thought to myself OMG ...what has happened to our forum , it's turning into every other forum ! mean , cruel , judgemental , grumpy , snipey people ...if i wanted that i would have stayed on the vietnam or paris forum ! geeeeeeee

maybe i should have just kept working , at least i would have accomplished something !

its a sad sad place to visit ...our little piece of bali paradise from home... a quick fix when you cant get there ..... it's depressing now , not full of fun like it used to be !! :((

batt

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,880 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What's

Hi batt,

Still remember your limerick comp with affection... you're right, this is one of the nicest forums, always used to be so pleasant to drop into, let's hope it's a temporary blip and normal service will be resumed asap

cheers