We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santika - Garden Bungalows and renovations

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Santika - Garden Bungalows and renovations

We have finally decided on the Santika for our child free getaway at the end of August.

I have narrowed down the rooms we want to either the Premier rooms or the Garden Bungalows but was wondering if anyone knew if the Garden Bungalows were affected by the renovations at all. I have read the Premier rooms were not but was just wondering about the Bungalows.

Thanks for your help with this :0)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santika - Garden Bungalows and renovations

Hi Shell05

I have booked a bungalow for the July school holidays and when I sent a message to a member that stayed there about 3 weeks ago the renovations had not started.

If you remember send me a personal message about the 22 July and I will let you know how we go.

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santika - Garden Bungalows and renovations

Thanks Pamies,

I have emailed the hotel and am still waiting for a reply...but will pm you when you get back...

In the meantime have a wonderful trip and thanks again!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santika - Garden Bungalows and renovations

Shell05 can you let me know please what the hotel advises, should they reply to your email.

I have found them not too reliable with email, fax works better.

Perth
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santika - Garden Bungalows and renovations

Hi Pamies,

I just received an email from the Santika and here is part of the reply:

" Further to your queries below, pleased to inform you that the garden Bungalow is close to the renovation and could affected by the renovation. The room which is the furthest is Premiere room."

I did mention the dates at the end of August I was looking at so maybe in July you will be ok as they might not have started yet, fingers crossed....but it might be worth getting in touch with them.

Think I'm going to go for the Premier room as I won't be happy if I pay the extra and have the noise.

Good Luck!!!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santika - Garden Bungalows and renovations

Thanks Shell05 for the update.

I will contact Santika a few weeks before we arrive there to see where the renovations are up to then decide what to do.

6. Re: Santika - Garden Bungalows and renovations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 18, 2010