I'm reading through older posts, but wanted to put my own with our specific circumstances.
We will be in Singapore for a conference in late June and we have a week to do *something* near Singapore. Bali is at the top of our list.
Most important detail: we have an 18-month-old that walks.
- recommendations for flying from Singapore to Bali?
- what to do/where to stay while in Bali? We're much more villa people than big hotel/resort types.
- it would be great if we had a small kitchen to prepare food for our toddler and for us to keep beer/wine/snacks for us in.
- if we could stay somewhere that had a nice patio for us to relax at when toddler goes to bed, that'd be nice.
- we're not made of money but we're not going to go cheap either.
- we like to do *stuff* but given that we have a toddler, it would probably be easiest to do stuff in the morning and hang out on the beach in the afternoon (or vice versa).
- we will have a lightweight stroller (pram) and likely a hiking backpack baby carrier (we're weighing our options). We're not bringing a car seat, but we do have a special harness for short taxi rides (and will try to call for taxis with car seats.)
Please help! We really would appreciate it.Edited: 11:58 am, May 11, 2010