We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bali dentist

bali dentist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:36 am, August 17, 2014
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bali dentist

if you go to the bali travel forum and search dentist you will get lots of info cheers

Perth
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bali dentist

Free2fly01... My husband and I went to a dentist in Bali Mal Galeria... I don't remember his name but he studied in Australia and was fantastic. I needed a root canal which cost me $180... I was quoted $1100 in Australia! So you can imagine how happy I was to find him. My husband just had a check up and a filling. Good luck!

australia
Level Contributor
366 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bali dentist

Hi thanks for the info.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: bali dentist

I Just got back from Bali where i went to a dentist in Denpaser who was really great. His name is Dr Harris. I got laser teeth whitening and veeners for a great price. The clinic was very clean and he spoke really good english. There were mostly westerners in there having appointments. It was the Bali International Dental Clinic.

Perth, Australia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: bali dentist

Thanks for info, Do you have a email address for this guy as we`re going

up in October and need somework done. Cheers

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
2,353 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bali dentist

A friend staying with me had an accident yesterday and broke a front tooth. She went to the Aesthetic Clinic at the Mansion, Sayan (near Ubud) and was treated the same day with a root canal and temp cap. They will finish the job tomorrow which is excellent as she has to go back to USA tomorrow night! She was very impressed with the Balinese women dentists there.. said she has never felt so relaxed and confident in a dentist... which is pretty good considering that a root canal is pretty nasty procedure to sit through. They have helped her with the forms she needs for her travel insurance and the price was much less than I paid for similar work in Australia.

mudwash
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bali dentist

How much did you pay for the laser teeth whitening and do you feel anything with it ??

Sydney
Level Contributor
474 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: bali dentist

Just got back from Bali last night and vistied Bali International Dentist in Denpasar also. There are about 7 or 8 different dentists there all practicing at western standard. I saw Dr Agung and was extremely happy. My husband saw Dr Wayan and my friend saw Dr Dewa. Tooth whitening was $500US and veneers was $5milion rupiah each- a huge saving from back home.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
254 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bali dentist

Hi,

The details for the Dentist are as follows; Dr Rudy, (Rudyard Salindeho) Bali Dental Clinic. Bali Mall Galleria. Ph: (0361)766255,7449911.

My husband and I both went to Dr Rudy on our last visit and he is fantastic. Prices are extremely cheap and his work is brilliant. My husband had some fillings, quite a few actually. One the fillings was quite complex and he had a quote from our local dentist of $450.00, Dr Rudy fixed that tooth, 3 or 4 other fillings and a clean for $450.00. He is on the 2nd floor at the Bali Mall Galleria. He opens at 11.00 am each day. We e-mailed ahead and made an appointment. His email is rudysald@yahoo.com

We are going back in Nov and will be seeing him again for a general clean and check up-so cheap... Cheers.

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: bali dentist

Please, do u have any contact details. Am heading to Bali middle of Feb. I have been quoted over $6000 for 3 root canals that I'm sure I do not need, when my dentist showed me the x-ray but i shall have x-rays done and compare.