We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving next week!

Vic
12 posts
Save Topic
Leaving next week!

I will be leaving for Bali next week and i was wondering if anyone has a checklist of some sort... of things to have done/do before going? I'm worried i will forget something important before i get on the plane lol

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving next week!

Bali is such an easy destination, as long as you have your passport, air tickets and money, you will be fine. You can buy anything you forget there. Don't stress, you'll be fine.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving next week!

I used to do the check-list at the front of my diary,the socks,jocks etc one, but now it's just the check-list for the make-up,deoderant,nail polish/remover Rid,Imodium,Sunscreen,Nurofen(for headaches)Hand gel,Ease a Cold tabs(incase of a cold before it takes hold)

Buy the toothpaste/brush,shampoo&conditioner,razor blades,bandaids,betadine,hypafix(ultrafix,dressing like a bandaid to cover any large wounds/cuts)in Bali .

Take a pen,calculator,reading books,passport with US$25per person(Visa)inside passport wallet,ticket wallet with tickets.Camera with spare chargeable batteries,mobile phone,and chargers for both. Sunnies.Adaptors/power board.Padlocks for luggage and don't forget to take the keys.

Clothes,bathers/sarong or buy in Bali if you don't already have one,thongs,hat,frij bag for drinks around the pool/on the beach and MONEY.

Photocopy passport and ticket paperwork.

Register travel details with DEFAT.Prior to 2002 it was not something i had even thought about, but do it these days, 'just in case'.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,477 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving next week!

Don't forget to check that your mobile phone is unblocked so that you can buy and use a local sim card in Bali.

4. Re: Leaving next week!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 07, 2010