We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

asiarooms.com

South Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
asiarooms.com

Is the website asiarooms.com the best site for booking accomodation in Bali. If not can you recomment another sight.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,792 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: asiarooms.com

Asia rooms is a good website. I have booked through them a number of times and have always been happy with their service.

Sydney
Level Contributor
475 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: asiarooms.com

I have booked with Asia rooms many times and as yet, never had a problem. I can say on one trip we got an upgrade which was amazing at the Dusit in Phuket.

I booked the Santika where we stayed in may this year and everything went smoothly.

I have just booked the Bali Garden Beach Hotel with them and have just received confirmation. They are also combined with Gullivers Travels (GTA). So it might be worth a look at their website.

I cannot complain.

Glenys

Mentioned in this post
Bali Garden Beach Resort
Bali Garden Beach Resort
1,719 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Hotel Santika Seminyak
Hotel Santika Seminyak
113 Reviews
Seminyak, Indonesia
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: asiarooms.com

I have not had any problems with Asia Rooms, BUT please do a search in the forums and find out more as some people have not been as lucky, so read the fine print. There are quite a lot of posts on Asia Rooms.

Good Luck.

4. Re: asiarooms.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 23, 2009