We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Bali in October

Port Seton, Scotland
Level Contributor
81 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Bali in October

Thinking of going to Kuta at the start of October.Whats the weather like then.Many Thanks...

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,020 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Bali in October

Bali's weather is incredibly constant. Minimums and maximums vary very little throughout the year. October would be the start of the Wet season but you could be there for a week or more and not see any rain or it may rain once a day. Either way, Bali's weather is rarely a problem. Enjoy.

Perth
Level Contributor
339 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Bali in October

If you are thinking of going then, I would stop thinking and book. Beginning of October is Aussie school holidays. I know some hotels are fully booked for this time.

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Bali in October

One can never predict the weather, but I have been to Bali for the past two Octobers (and am going again this October) and the weather was perfect! No rain, just sunshine and humidity every day. Last October was particularly hot and humid! If you are thinking of going in October, then you had better book quickly as it's the Australian school holidays and a very popular time to visit. Many hotels are already booked out, believe me I have tried to find accommodation and it's not easy.

Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Bali in October

i too am going to bali on oct..is it really fully packed the hotels and villas?cuz singapore holidays are starting on tat month and is it ok to book on august or september?cuz im saving up the $$ to book

Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Bali in October

It's usually still really nice then.

BurgerNat, you should try to book as early as possible. Most places will let you just put down a deposit...

Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Bali in October

thkz teka teki..ur nickname if translate to english is call puzzle or riddles right?haha..

Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Bali in October

Yep! :) Crossword to be more precise! :)

Aussie
Level Contributor
370 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in Bali in October

If october is the time for your vacation book the last week in october the kids have gone back to school. i go often at this time of year and the weather is not a problem

Grumphy

Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in Bali in October

i actually intend to book my holidays to bali on mid october, but i read that it will be full of kids.. so, now thinking twice.

but if book last week of October, it will be very near November rainy season...isit very risky?

pls advice.

Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in Bali in October

Yes, the end of October is close to wet season, and you may get a few showers, but you're unlikely to have rain for more that a couple of hours at a time... in fact, it's not really likely to be raining that much, if at all. At the beginning of wet season, it tends to rain in the night or early in the morning (and not usually heavy rain), so you probably won't even notice it. :)