We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for large villas

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
125 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
looking for large villas

Hello everyone

I travel to Bali frequently and often meet up with groups of friends and family - am always on the look out for accommodation villa style that is privately operated - not part of hotel complex. Can anyone recommend any such place please?

cheers

Heather

Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for large villas

Location? Budget? Number of rooms? Pool?

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
125 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for large villas

Budget not important but not super expensive. What is important is the space enough beds for 5+ adults - larger groups of people so 3 + bedrooms.

Location also not important but the more popular areas such as Legian, Sanur, Tuban, Seminyak etc

thanks everyone

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for large villas

check VRBO.com That has many privately owned and operated villas.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for large villas

Hi,

Albia and Mia Villa are located side by side (same owner, I think), and prices are quite reasonable. Both have 4 bedrooms each.

Another one I know which is nice, but not in your locations listed is Villa Atas Ombak, Villa Jajaliluna, but am sure you can find loads online.

Bali
Level Contributor
639 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for large villas

I found a GREAT family home that sleeps up to 15 people. My friend's colleague owns it. It's very private and with a pool. The location is a little obscure (near Nusa Dua), but they'll throw in a driver for 12 hours a day if you book for 7 nights. It also has maids. If you drop me an email, I'll send you the brochure. :)

whereisjulesie@hotmail.com

6. Re: looking for large villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:33 am, November 01, 2009