We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bali dentist

Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
bali dentist

Hi

i am despeate to have a lot of work done on my teeth and decided due to lack of $ to go to bali.

Can anyone recommend who to see.....I am very worried I will see a dodgy as I don't want to loose my teeth due to seeing the wrong people.

thanks Judi

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bali dentist

Hi jdblueflier

See post further down, or do a 'search the forum' as there have also been other Dentists recommended.

PS: you won't lose your teeth unless they need to be pulled! The dentist i have seen is Jakarta trained and another i am aware of is US trained.

Cheers

Burns

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bali dentist

The dentist I would highly recommend is Dr Sucipto - he is in Denpasar and his phone number is +62 361 222541.

I would strongly suggest that you make an appointment before you go as he is extremely busy.

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bali dentist

Hi,

I have been to Dr Rudi and associates in Bali Galeria near the big statue. They have modern equipment. For basic check up etc it is almost walk in with no appointment. From what others have said they can do complex work as well.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bali dentist

A dentist recommended by BIMC and used by expats is

Dr Made Suthanaya in Denpasar 0361 224505.

No appointment necessary.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
123 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bali dentist

Judi,

Just as important as the quality of dental work is their level of infection control... no matter where in the world you go.

6. Re: bali dentist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:34 am, October 31, 2009