We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bali booked!!! need help

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
bali booked!!! need help

hi all.

ive finally booked our 3 week holiday to bali in september.

we are flying with singapore airlines, on the way there we have to stop over for 10 hours in singapore and on the way back we have a 7 hour stop over before heading back to manchester.

does anybody know if we have to stay in the airport or can we go out and actually see singapore?

also we had a bit of trouble actually booking the flights in the first place. every plane was packed out apparently and we was lucky to get a flight from manchester.

i was just thinking if all the planes are filled to the brim so will bali.

do you think we will have problems finding a place to stay once we arrive in bali. dont want to end up sleeping on a beach when we arrive.

we will probably book the first night through the net but after that we wanted to have a look around and find our own place.

any advice would be great.

thank you

New Zealand
Level Contributor
520 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: bali booked!!! need help

Hi just thought I would mention that I went on the free Singapore tours and we got off the bus and went on a river cruise. So you dont have to stay on the bus with all tours so pays to check.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: bali booked!!! need help

hey thats good.

thanks a lot u lot.

you have squashed all my worries.

cant wait to get there now.

feel free to give me any advice

i feel all this homework is essential so i can get the best holiday possible.

thank god for trip advisor hey

thanks again

13. Re: bali booked!!! need help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 14, 2009