We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation at Balian, west coast bali?

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
accomodation at Balian, west coast bali?

does anyone know names and/or telephone numbers of guesthouses in balian? there are a few there.

Batemans Bay
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation at Balian, west coast bali?

Have a look at www.balianbeachhouse.com hope this is of some help

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation at Balian, west coast bali?

thanks bistrolab

it got me in the right direction and i now have about 5 mid range options and 4 budget.

tonight is our family discussion night on where we probably will go in bali and what we'll probably do.

i found a nice two bedroom house that might make this an option for us to stay and visit at balian.

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation at Balian, west coast bali?

sorry should have wrote bistrobabe. RT

Shanghai
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation at Balian, west coast bali?

I just got back from Balian and I'm not sure why you want to go there. Of course it is beautiful but the waves were never quite right, even with a few big swells we ended up in Medewi. We stayed in a place called Kubu and it wasn't good at all. They have packed 4 bungalows onto a really small block of land and they say they have a pool but it's a plunge pool. The Australian guy who is a partner there is ok but his local partner is super aggressive and he tried to rip us off about US$90. When I pointed it out he was really angry and a women had to take over. It wasn't nice. The rooms are ok but it's over priced. There are way better places there and we will never go back to Kubu, Try www.pondokpiscesbali.com they have nice rooms and a great restaurant. KP

5. Re: accomodation at Balian, west coast bali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 04, 2010