We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Homeware Shops

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Homeware Shops

Hi - can anyone tell me names of good homeware shops? Quality pieces though (not tacky). Looking for similar shops like Empire in Perth and Syd. Thanks

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,671 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Homeware Shops

Hi Chow55

I do not know the name of the shop I saw at Mall Bali Galleria in January. It sold very lovely items for the home. M B G is a shopping centre behind DFS.

Taxi drivers know where it is.

The shop is on the ground floor near a book & coffee shop.

There was also somewhere in Centro Discovery Shopping Centre on Jalan Kartika Plaza.

Sorry, i can't be of more help, I did not stop to go in the shops, just looked longingly from outside!

cheers

wendy

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Homeware Shops

Go to the junction of Jalan Raya Seminyak and Jln Kunthi. You will find the Havelli. Beautiful quality homeware. There are other shops around this junction.

You can also browse along Jalan Laksamana. Its also in Seminyak. Lamps, cushion covers,and fabric.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
416 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Homeware Shops

The best shop in Seminyak IMHO has got to be Bali Zen.Beautiful and classy.Fixed prices.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Homeware Shops

Great! Thanks everyone for your help.

5. Re: Homeware Shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, October 15, 2009