We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pemuteran - things to do and see..........

St. Petersburg, FL
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pemuteran - things to do and see..........

Hello everyone !! My fiance and I are traveling to Bali close to the end of May and our first stop is Pemuteran. We are staying three nights there and would love to get as much information as possible as to the best activities and places to see. Our main goal is of course to be in the water a bit to do some snorkeling, so the more detailed information/connections you could give us, we would appreciate it greatly. We know of the Turtle Hatchery and Menjagan Island, but any specific information related to the two or to other attractions/activities would be awesome.

Please let us know all you know -- we are relying a lot on trip advisor and you guys so the more info we get the better.

Thank you so much................

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pemuteran - things to do and see..........

link below refers to this question

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k241…

2. Re: Pemuteran - things to do and see..........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, August 11, 2009