We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PSP games!!!

Perth, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
PSP games!!!

Hi going to Bali in September 08 and wanted to know how much PSP games cost, where you get them from and if they work on the PSP without having a mod chip?????

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,568 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PSP games!!!

Official PSP games aren't much cheaper than in Aus or here in UK. You can get PSP games on CD (they have them in the DVD shops in Discovery Mall in Kuta), but I assume you'd need to have downgraded your PSP and installed custom firmware to play them.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PSP games!!!

You can buy pirated PSP games in all the DVD shops. So long as your Playstation has a mod chip these will work. I have over 50 Playstation games and they work fine. I also buy a lot for nephews etc and they rarely have a problem with them. They normally cost the same as DVD's which works out about $1 each

3. Re: PSP games!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 pm, October 04, 2009