We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which island should i visit

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
which island should i visit

Either than bali and lombok which indonesian have nice beach and clean water.and a good resort

Thanks for your help

nl

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,554 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which island should i visit

Hello

Back again advertising your business?????

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,554 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which island should i visit

Hi, My last message was not directed at you but at another poster whose post has been removed - I apologise if you think I would answer your question with my remark but it is not so!

Bali
Level Contributor
327 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which island should i visit

hmmm...try papua but it doesnt have nice resort..all very traditional

try visit the lembongan islands, Moyo islands or the Gili's Island near lombok...they have clean beaches and a good resort!

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which island should i visit

both places are excellent but different.

bali has nice beaches on the bukit and in certain parts of the island.

the beaches in lombok on the west and south coast are in my opinion more scenic and varied than bali.

a good place to stay in south lombok is the novotel in kuta lombok. it has good facilities and a great beach in front of the hotel. there are empty beaches just a ten twenty minute walk from the hotel.

if it is your first time i'd go bali but if you what someting more laid back i'd go lombok.

gili trawangan has nice beaches and great facilities and heaps of good hotels. gili air has reasonable beaches and there are good facilities at hotel gili air.

5. Re: which island should i visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, October 01, 2009