We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Recommendations - Walking Distance from Sentosa

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Recommendations - Walking Distance from Sentosa

Would anyone be able to recommend a few restaurants that are walking distance (no more than 20 min) from Sentosa Private Villa?

Thanks!

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Recommendations - Walking Distance from Sentosa

There are many restaurants around that area which serve wonderful food:

Dahana - Japanese food in a restaurant located in a house with the tables situated around the swimming pool.

Warung Eropa - great food - Chicken satays are wonderful - served with rice and a green vegetable - 20,000 rupiahs

Both these restaurants can be found when you turn right once you are on the main road from Sentosa - Jl Petitinget

There is also a new one not far from Sentosa which only opened a couple of weeks ago called ' Sarong' which i believe is Asian fusion food. Will Meyrick, the chef used to be the chef at Blossom (Sentosa) and the food should be excellent. You turn right once again after leaving the little road that Sentosa is situated on.

If you turn left, the possibilities are endless. On Jalan Laksmana the 2 closest to Sentosa which I can highly recommend are Sate Bali ( Balinese food) and Osteria Telese (Italian food).

You are also not far from La Lucciola and KuDeTa - both very well known restaurants but more expensive than the ones I first listed here. Very easy walking to any of these restaurants.

If you go further along Jl Laksmana there are many restaurants, including Kaizan ( try the lobster tempura), Kunis ( Japanese food) and Rumours (Italian. There are others but these would be my pick.

My mouth is watering just thinking about all the wonderful food you can eat in Bali.

Have a great holiday. Cheers

2. Re: Restaurant Recommendations - Walking Distance from Sentosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, September 27, 2009