We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

South East London
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

Does anybody know anyone who's stayed here ?? What's it like. It certainly looks nice from the photos and matches my budget (around 30 USD per night).Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,019 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

yes it does look nice. unfortunately i have not stayed here so cannot help with a recommendation. there is another budget hotel called the bali village hotel which may be of interest to you. fits your budget and good value for money. good location short walk to beach.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
80 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

Havent been there but its a pretty basic hotel. Why dont you take a look at Puri Cendana instead? Much better located, close to the beach AND restaurants/nightlife. Go for one of the regular cottages (standard/deluxe) instead of the duplex variety. Should fit your budget.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

I stayed there for over a week and had a good time. The place is very peaceful during the day and night. Seems like they have people who stay there for extended stays. Our room was nice, the bathrooms were just kinda plain. There was one room we stayed in the first night that the bathroom was just awful and we got moved to room 16 I believe and it was much better. The staff was very friendly, the pool was well kept. The place it self was beautifully landscaped and they have a front gate guard 24/7. Coming back at 3 or 4 in the morning I was always greeted with a smile from the security guard. I found the location good. The noise from the ally traffic is quite noticeable from the rooms that back up to the ally. I have more pics at home, but these are a couple from my work computer.

…photobucket.com/albums/…bali_013.jpg

…photobucket.com/albums/…bali_003.jpg

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
391 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

Hi Carioca,

We stayed there a few years ago and thought it was very good value for money. We had to change rooms from one on the first floor to one on the ground level which was much nicer. The owners were very pleasant and we found that a lot of the other guests were ones that returned every year. Lots of Dutch people staying there. Its a short walk to the beach and to shops and restaurants. Bear in mind that it is a budget hotel. Enjoy your stay in beautiful Bali.

South East London
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

Thankyou so much for your comments. I will defintely be making a reservation there, as it seems like a great location and good value for money. Just one last thing, if you manage to see this, just curious to know what what the breakfast and other food was like ar Sarinade.

Many Thanks again X

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

Carioca70,

The breakfast was light but good. Fresh fruits and juice. You get 3 or 4 choices of breakfast, all of which were a variation of the egg. My favorite was the Indonesian style with egg cooked over rice. Anyways, plenty of toast, bacon, fruit to get you you just right and not overly full. Breakfast is included in the price as well, so that's a nice little bonus.

And yes, the people that stay have been staying there for many years. I meet some really nice folks. One was a older man and his wife from New York who just decided not to go home! (Must be nice). Another was my neighbor who was a dutch and we had many pleasant conversations with. The place has a very homely feeling.

7. Re: Sarinade Beach Inn, Seminyak.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 27, 2009