We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spa in Kuta

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Best Spa in Kuta

Can you please advise me what the best day spa in kuta / Legain is - i would like to have hot stone massage and a flower/pedal bath ( and of course all the other things that come in the package ) - would like a 2 hour package.

Thanks

Bandung
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Spa in Kuta

Hi :) maybe you can try Villa De daun spa..

Theres a lil info onthis following link :)

…blogspot.com/2008/02/bali-navigator-spa.html

But I dunno if they have the package tho :p

Happy day

Perth West Australia
Level Contributor
304 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Spa in Kuta

sunset

suggest you look at Bodyworks in Seminyak, a little further north, but highly rated (by females). You name it, they do it, and well, but not cheap (by Bali standards, but still vcheap by Aus prices.

Cheers

Mark

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Spa in Kuta

Hi,

I second 50yrold traveller's recommendation of Bodyworks.

Bodyworks is one of my favourite spas. Theya re very good. However, I have had 2 groups of friends who didn't like them - one couple loved the massages but felt that it didn't have that "spa" feel/atmosphere and another group didn't like the fact that there was no AC - because they felt that they kept sweating during the massage and didn't feel good but sticky.

I still like it though, but just thought that you might want to know about that - and actually they are the only 2 groups whom I know who don't like Bodyworks.

If you think you want somewhere a little more upmarket, then try the spa at Villa De Daun (as mentioned above as well). They are good and you definitely get that "spa" feel - not really done up in Balinese style, but more luxurious - heavy fabrics are used in the decor, reminds me of something more Moroccan/Turkish - though I have haven't been to those countires yet! The therapists are good though. And they cost more than Bodyworks.

Anyway, you may want to check this page out:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294226-c2603/Bali:In…

Sydney
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Spa in Kuta

Hi there,

Try The spa at Febris Hotel Tuban, (just down the road from discovery shooping centre). Very modern and clean, awsome ambience, professional and cheap. They do everything!

5. Re: Best Spa in Kuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, September 22, 2009