We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Suggestions?

Johannesburg
10 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon Suggestions?

I am planning my honeymoon in Bali for early April 2008. I have been searching the net for private villa's / packages in Bali. There are so many 1 bedroom villa's available and I am battling to make a decision on which one to go with.

If you have had first hand experience of an excellent place to stay for honeymoon in Bali, please share it.

Many Thanks

Regards

Jonathan

Johannesburg
10 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

Thanks a million, I hope Battling can help ;)

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

hi hobbit

i have replied to your private message , sorry it took me a while to find this post , have had an ill son in hospital , so i have been busy with him .not sure that i am as much of an expert as epic says i am though , but thanks for the plug epic ...lol

epicurianSydney

i arrive april 16th and leave april 28th ...I guess i will be at the airport with hobbit ! lol

so when will you be there ? i am planning on visiting ecco beach on sunday the 20th and if its as good as you say , i will be back on the 27th ....so will we get to have a drink or 20 together ? lol

cheers

batt

Johannesburg
10 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

Ecco beach? Sounds intriguiging, I think I may also meet you for some ice cold Bintangs :)

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

why not ? the more the merrier !

supposed to be the place to be on a sunday night , with great music and a very relaxed feeling about it ...... epic has told me about this place and i am so intregued , that i am not going to miss out this time around .

let me where you will be , we will be there with a large group ( 9 ) so we will need to hire a bus to take us there ....whats a few more on the bus , if we can all be in the same area on either of those dates ( we will be in legian ), we could all share the cost and eat and drink together and get to meet .........sounds like a plan to me !

we can have a congradulations drink with the newlyweds !

cheers

batt

Johannesburg
10 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

Sweet, it will be my mrs' birthday on the 19th as well, where is ecco beach?

I am planning to spend her Birthday somewhere down south, somewhere down south in Bali I mean :)

So we could definately share teh ride there.

Sounds great.

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

Hi Jono,

The official website for east bali lists a lot of accommodation options for amed and padangbai

http://www.karangasemtourism.com

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

it might help if i spelt it right ....lol

ECHO beach , it is at canggu .

i will contact epic to see if i can find a website about this place for you......will get back to you .

cheers

batt

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
710 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

Hi Batt,

Hope to be there in April (usually go every three months and am heading over there in two weeks).

Best guide for getting to Echo Beach, is a first-timer, is to head to The Tugu at Canggu, and ask directions.

If there late April, we will definitely have a Bintang or ten.

cheers.

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

gee , we might have to make a booking for the whole restaurant if we continue to get others who will want to also come along and meet up !!

ANYONE ELSE ????????

cheers

batt

20. Re: Honeymoon Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 16, 2009