We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hi everyone new to this forum

perth western...
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
hi everyone new to this forum

hi everyone. we are going to bali next year with friends (3 other couples) and leaving the kids at home ooowwwaaahhhh.lol. my other half wants to stay in legian for the surf ( I wanted to stay at the bali garden) we are tossing up between the puri raja, legian beach hotel, the lokha, jayakarta or is there somewhere else that's not in the brochures. any thoughts would be appreciated!!!!! or maybe the bali garden he he he.(maybe he could just hire a motorbike???) cheers kathy.

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hi everyone new to this forum

hi aholiday 4 us we have just returned home affter 23 nights we stayed 16 nights at the lokha it was the best hotell we have ever stayed in at bali staff where so frendley we had the ground floor pool acc rooms and they where so big clean and so close to the pool and swim up bar then we stayed at the bali mandira for 7 nights much biger hotel but smaller rooms with no where the frendleynes off the lokha we are going back in oct and have allready booked the lokha once again cheers kob rob

perth western...
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: hi everyone new to this forum

Thanks guys for your answers.

There are now 5 couples going and someone picked the Legian Beach Hotel, my other half is VERY happy because of the surf. We are going at the beginning of June. Cant wait. Although now I am sad about leaving the kids at home. ( they are both getting ready for exams )This is the first time we have left them, but I suppose as soon as we get there I will be alright. LOL.

Cheers Kathy.

melbourne
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: hi everyone new to this forum

holidays4us trust me when you get there you will be saying "kids.... what kids?' my husband and i have left the kids home on several occassions and gone of to bali,and will be doing it again in 5weeks YAHOO

14. Re: hi everyone new to this forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 24, 2009