We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Level Contributor
942 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic

Hey all

5 weeks to go. Am thinking bout getting all of us out for a bit of a sing song LOL

anybody know a good karaoke bar. ie not one where we will be the only people there???

5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Karaoke?

Sunday nights at Contiki Lounge Bar in Seminyak

If you are in Kuta, I believe Bali Garden and Bali Dynasty have Karaoke nights as well.

Hope this helps.

blackpool england
Level Contributor
129 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karaoke?

yeh jax karaoke bar in lovina just recently opened !!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karaoke?

Hi go to Garlic Lane (you know it now LOL) in Legian. Opposite Billy's is restaurant called "Ours". They have Karaoke. It's not a bar but restaurant with a giant TV. They hand the mikes caround if you want to sing. It has a fun atmosphere.

A few years ago some local workers put their money together (with a backer) and bopened this place. Nice food, good prices, lovely staff.

Say hi to Jimmy (manager) from Lynne (the teacher).

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Karaoke?

I would definitely go to some of the ones these guys suggested as you have to be careful as most of the 'Karaoke Bars' here actually offer something quite different as additional 'entertainment' if you get my drift LOL!

5. Re: Karaoke?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:24 am, September 02, 2009