We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the weather at Bali in May 3rd week?

London, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
How is the weather at Bali in May 3rd week?

I am planning to travel to Bali in may. Can someone tell me if this is the right weather to travel to Bali or are there any chances of disappointments?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the weather at Bali in May 3rd week?

The weather patterns have all been strange for the past couple of years here now... the rainy season has been hanging around a lot longer (global warming?) saying that it was pretty much over by around the first week of May last year...

No guarantees in this world!

But don't worry even in the rainy season it generally doesn't rain every day or all the time.. and when it does it usually is just in the early morning and then maybe for a hour in the afternoon... also it is an extremely micro climatic place here - it will be raining in Seminyak and at the same time it will be blue skies in Sanur!

If you really want to avoid the rain don't spend too much time in Ubud - it has approx 10 times more rainfall on average than the rest of Bali!

BTW the difference between the wet and dry season here is it often doesn't rain literally for weeks in the Dry season!

London, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How is the weather at Bali in May 3rd week?

Thank Bridgid. After seeing your respone to so may of the posts was expecting your reply being the local expert. :-) Need some further help. Can you pleae also reply to another pot that I have posted. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k116…

Thanks again!

3. Re: How is the weather at Bali in May 3rd week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, August 31, 2009