We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Catering Company

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Catering Company

I just thought I would post this for anyone thinking of holding a wedding or other event in Bali... and wondering who to get to cater..(I am pretty fussy about such things so when I am impressed I think it is worth sharing!.)

I attended the most gorgeous wedding last night for a couple of dear NZ friends - They had decided to hold it in a large private rural villa and have a candle lit dinner for 60 people... It was a superb occasion

The food and cocktails by the Bali catering company was incredible - imaginative and delicious... We had canapes and cocktails after the service and then sat down to a beautifully presented and executed dinner (pic's of the food options on the link attached below)

balicateringcompany.com/gallery/…

I have no idea how much they charge! but they really made what was already a very special occasion... very professional, delicious - Highly recommended!

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Catering Company

hi BrigidE.. can you tell me which villa it was?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Catering Company

The villa they used was Villa Sawah - in Kerobakan Umalas.

It may be a bit rustic for some people's taste but it suited this couples occasion perfectly... the villa comprises of 5 Indonesian Joglo houses set on 10 acres and there is a infinity pool that faces a slopping hill of rice paddies (at sunset it is beautiful!) that has a wooden deck (where the ceremony was held) and a natural lily pond...

The dinner etc was all held outside on the lawn.

3. Re: Bali Catering Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, August 30, 2009