We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Rental - Villa D'Suite in Seminyak Bali

Philadelphia...
3 posts
Save Topic
Villa Rental - Villa D'Suite in Seminyak Bali

Hi

I am interested in booking Villa D Suite in Bali for a week in September. I have noticed that there are multiple websites for the villa (www.villadsuite.com and www.villa-d-suite.com) with different contact information, names and telephone #s) They tell me that they are different booking agents that have permission from the owner. It seems unusual to me and I am also nervous of fraud. Any advise?

Has anyone ever stayed at this villa and do you have reviews of it? I particularly wanted to compare it to the 3 bedroom units of Ahimsa Estate next door (are the decors equal and are the yard and pool just the same?)

Thanks!

John

Expat traveller...
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Rental - Villa D'Suite in Seminyak Bali

Dear John,

most of the villas in Bali are handled by many agents who on average get a commision of 10-20% on your price

the best is to contact the owner directly, may I recommend (2 bedroom) www.villadermawan.com same street than the Ahimsa

the owner Ralph can be contacted at info@villadermawan.com

we paid 145 Euro per night, the place is worth 10 times this rate

good luck

richard

ps we just came back from the best Holiday of our life there

2. Re: Villa Rental - Villa D'Suite in Seminyak Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 pm, August 29, 2009