We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Operators in BALI

Portugal
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tour Operators in BALI

Hello!

I would like to know some of the best tour operatours in BALI.

I´m going to bali in june and would like to go to menjangan island (for dive and snorkelling) and to the sunrise in Mt.Augung, (this tours in particular). see some dolphins in lovina...and others.

thanks

richard.

Bali Safest Driver
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Bali Golden Tour
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Shopping Tours
Good Bali Driver
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Bali Sun Tours
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
sydney
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Operators in BALI

Hi Richard

Most of the hotels around pemuteran and banyuwedang provide tour to menjangan , Its better to stay over night in permuteran or Banyuwedang

This link may help

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k706…

Tour sun rise for doplhin around IDr 40.000/person

Mt agung trecking cost around IDR 600.000/person

cheers

Portugal
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Operators in BALI

hello,

Ausylover... do you think that from lovina is too far away to do that trip to menjangan island?

i´m thinking to stay in lovina....in order to get in touch with the north part of the island.(is this a good choise)???

about the operatours.....the price is really higher when booked by the hotel, or not?

and if i book by the internet, is safe?

thanks again,

richard7

3. Re: Tour Operators in BALI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, August 28, 2009