We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kusnadi Hotel

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,521 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Kusnadi Hotel

Anyone stayed here?

melbourne australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kusnadi Hotel

not since it became kusnadi hotel - used to be ok when it was rum jungle hotel but I think it's been renovated since then so unsure to current condition, location is pretty good although you are at least a 5 minute walk (cut through Jayakarta hotel) to get direct to the beach, staff are friendly enough & rates reasonable - they also have a penthouse - I'm trying to find someone who has stayed in the penthouse to see what it's like?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kusnadi Hotel

Hi a friend has recommended this hotel for my father in law with a 3 month stay.. do you think its suitable and is it noisy?

3. Re: Kusnadi Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 12, 2009