We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

13-22/4 Lhasa & Nyingchi 10 day ( Around RMB4XXX)

Which Lhasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lhasa, Xizang, China
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
13-22/4 Lhasa & Nyingchi 10 day ( Around RMB4XXX)

Dear All,

Now my friend have 2 taiwan people and they want to find 3-4 ppl for share the cost.

They plan to visit Lhasa for 4 to 5 day and also visit nyingchi area for another 5 day.

IF they have 4 ppl, the price just around RMB4xxx...already inculding the Tibet premit, Guide, hotel, privacy car for whole trip and also the attraction trip.

If any one interest, just visit my facebook:

facebook.com/pages/…

or email me: tibettravel520@gmail.com

Lhasa, Tibet
Level Contributor
244 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 13-22/4 Lhasa & Nyingchi 10 day ( Around RMB4XXX)

Hi Frank,

Both Taiwanese and foreigners require a tour guide, so it's good if you can find partners for your friends to share tour cost, however, it would be better to confirm the language of the tour guide (either Chinese or English), most tour guides wouldn't be too comfortable to translate everything twice, or some members of the tour may feel left out if they don't understand the language of the tour guide.

Lhasa, Xizang, China
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 13-22/4 Lhasa & Nyingchi 10 day ( Around RMB4XXX)

Pazu,

So interest to talk with you here. Thanks for your common and dunn worry, I have some of Guide can speak English and Chinese in both and they also agree and interest to translat with both.

On the other hand, when will you back, I have something want to ask for your advise. ^^

I will PM you my number, looking forward to see you again.

Lhasa, Xizang, China
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 13-22/4 Lhasa & Nyingchi 10 day ( Around RMB4XXX)

Pazu, I have already PM you in travellife la because I cannot PM U here...hahaa

Lhasa
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 13-22/4 Lhasa & Nyingchi 10 day ( Around RMB4XXX)

TTB still refused permis application but let's expect the good news of permits application comes soon.

5. Re: 13-22/4 Lhasa & Nyingchi 10 day ( Around RMB4XXX)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, June 14, 2013