We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Travel Companions In Tibet From 1st-19th September 2013

Kuala Lumpur...
10 posts
Save Topic
Need Travel Companions In Tibet From 1st-19th September 2013

Hi all,

My name is Catherine from Malaysia. Myself and my friend Jane's was looking 2 travel partner to Tibet in this September for cost sharing. Total is 17 days trip. But, we had bought the flight ticket from Malaysia fly to Chengdu. I already plan all the travel itinerary/route and the price was quoted by Tibet travel agency.

Need 2 person for a 4 person group to Tibet in 1st-19th September . Please feel free to contact me if you are interesting.

Thanks in advance.

Ciao...

Regards Catherine :)

Kuala Lumpur...
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Travel Companions In Tibet From 1st-19th September 2013

Can someone tell the rules entering to Tibet? Is it different nationalites can be in the same tour group? Why someone said can & some people told me cannot. I'm so confusing now...

So sad still cant find the travel partner yet. :(

Boston...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Travel Companions In Tibet From 1st-19th September 2013

I'll go late Sept...

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Travel Companions In Tibet From 1st-19th September 2013

You need to apply the China visa first. Then send the China Visa copy to tour agency for apply Tibet entry permit 14 days before arrival.

Kuala Lumpur...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Travel Companions In Tibet From 1st-19th September 2013

Thanks Frontieres. ;)

5. Re: Need Travel Companions In Tibet From 1st-19th September 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, April 24, 2014