We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 nights with a 2year old and 7 month old

Maranboy, northern...
5 posts
Save Topic
7 nights with a 2year old and 7 month old

hi. my husband and i are travelling over to Hong Kong in mid Jan 07. Just a few questions on dealing with the trip (with out divorcing);

apart from disney, what can we do to entertain a two year old.

we're staying @ the salisbury ymca, is there any cafes/ breakfast bars in walking distance? (all else fails is there a MacDonalds close by?)

whats it like using a stoller? should we take one?

whats the weather like?

best place to shop for kids clothes?

are markets kid friendly?

and is it acceptable to discreetly breast feed in public?

Hong Kong looks fantastic - i'm so excited about this trip.

Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 7 nights with a 2year old and 7 month old

The nearest cafe/breakfast bar is where you are staying ------the Mall cafe in the Salisbury. You would do well to find better than it.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,890 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 nights with a 2year old and 7 month old

Go to the Hong Kong Tourism Boards website and look under Meeting Your Needs then you will find the Hong Kong Family Fun Guide which gives you everything to answer you questions

Also the following website is great for ideas Travel for kids

3. Re: 7 nights with a 2year old and 7 month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, August 17, 2009