We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shenzhen 1 day tour

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
S'pore
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Shenzhen 1 day tour

How do I get to Shenzhen from HK? Is 1 day enough at Shenzhen? Is it advisable to book a 1 day tour from HK's tour agency?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Shenzhen 1 day tour

Hey,

If your going to Shenzhen you should take the KCR train to get there is my advise. Also I dont think you really have to book ahead but its all about what you want to do.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Shenzhen 1 day tour

Hey,

If your going to Shenzhen you should take the KCR train to get there is my advise. Also I dont think you really have to book ahead but its all about what you want to do.

Perth, West Aus
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shenzhen 1 day tour

As others have said, the train which will take you to Lo Wu shopping center in about 40mins, a tip go first class, its not that expensive.

Biggest problem you may have is the Visa which has to be arranged before you go. If you go on a tour, they will arrange a group visa as part of the cost.

As for one day being enough, depends on what you want to do. I'd say its more than enough if you simply want to shop. If you want to see a glimpse of the city, try the grayline (grayline.com.hk) 1 day Shenzhen excursion.

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Shenzhen 1 day tour

Singaporeans enjoy visa free visits to mainland China.

5. Re: Shenzhen 1 day tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 17, 2009