We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurants for $200 - $250HKD main

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
53 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Nice restaurants for $200 - $250HKD main

Hi all,

Having real difficulty here narrowing down options, (there's just too much to look at on open rice, and same with the dining thread and the dinner with a view thread I bookmarked 18 months ago) so I thought I'd ask all the experts here!

My fiancé and I are travelling with her 60 year old mother, who wishes to experience a restaurant in a nice setting/surrounding while here. Preferably with a view too.

We are here until Sunday, and are looking at around the $200 to $250HKD price range for mains.

I do realise that may be a little on the cheap side, but if anyone knows some options that might impress a sixty year old woman that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,076 posts
1,389 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nice restaurants for $200 - $250HKD main

You may be better suited to an Italian Restaurant. Check out TA reviews.

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurants-g294217-c26-H…

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
51,195 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nice restaurants for $200 - $250HKD main

Most nice Italian restaurants though (the proper ones) are going to cost much more than $250 for a main. Looking at the TA link provided in #11, many of these places can be considered top-end.

13. Re: Nice restaurants for $200 - $250HKD main

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, May 03, 2015