We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reading uk
Level Contributor
235 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch

Hi Can any recommend a Sunday brunch that includes champagne as well as some other types of food apart from Fish , Wife loves fish but unfortunately i cant eat it due to an allergic reaction .So we are looking for a mixture of both , we are staying at the Crowne plaza east kowloon , we don't mind traveling to the island or somewhere else within 30 mins via mtr .

Thanks in advance

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,344 posts
5,578 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch

Ozone at the Ritz has a Sunday Skyline Brunch and you can order champagne.

ritzcarlton.com/en/…

Ozone is located on the 118th floor of the ICC building so you'd be dining in the clouds. Sky conditions and air quality can be a big factor in regard to the views.

reading uk
Level Contributor
235 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch

Hi thanks for the info , it does seem to mainly fish , but do you know what the cost for 2 people would be , and is it a set menu or can i chose anything from the brunch menu including the champagne .

Once again thanks

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
19,531 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch

How is it mainly fish? I see 2 beef mains, one chicken, one lobster, one shrimp, and one fish.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,344 posts
5,578 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Brunch

I believe the price is HK$888 per person at Ozone.

Here is an article from HK Magazine that lists out quite a few Sunday Brunches with Champagne if you want to look at other options.

hk-magazine.com/restaurants/article/ultimate…

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunday Brunch

Hi Bossey, had brunch in Hong Kong last Sunday after doing much research. We short listed the following - ozone, Nicholinis, Grand Hyatt and Kitchen at The W. Ozone and grand hyatt were not very elaborate with their menu and I think the former had a just 1 main course. Then entire menu of Nicholinis is on the Conrad dining website and they reply to mails quite fast. It comes along with free flow champagne. In the end we selected, The W Brunch and yes while it did have a lot of seafood, non seafood items included things like fondue, duck, pork loin, wagyu beef, foie gras, chicken, Chinese pork, angus beef Chinese style ... And lots more incl an egg and crepe station. It came along with free flow Perrier Jouet and we got a table with the ocean view looking at Lantau etc

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunday Brunch

who wants fish..for brunch with that champagne, bring that one bottle to my table, and just load up on lobster and oysters.

Xiamen, China
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunday Brunch

Tott's is a good option, great view of the harbour, my husband don't like seafood also and he likes the roasted beef and lamb there. One thing I don't like is they change from Billecart-Salmon to Veuve Clicquot, although lots of people don't mind.

reading uk
Level Contributor
235 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunday Brunch

Hi and thanks for all the info , much appreciated , will check at the websites and let the wife make the final decision .

once again than you all for your contribution

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunday Brunch

For a great view- harbourside at Intercontinental Salisbury.

10. Re: Sunday Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 26, 2015