We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Land Hong Kong

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Land Hong Kong

Hi I'm visting Hong Kong in July.I am taking my son on a suprise holiday to celebrate his 18th birthday.At the moment i have only booked a 1 day pass to Disney Land,but unsure whether to pay the extra for a 2 day pass.Considering my son is not a young child,would a 2nd day be worth it or would a 1day be enough?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,663 posts
5,748 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Land Hong Kong

In my honest opinion, considering your son's age, a 2nd day at Disneyland Hong Kong would be too much. This is the smallest of the Disneyland parks and most find 1 day to be plenty already.

Also, considering the age of your son, you might want to consider taking him to Ocean Park instead of Disney. Many with older children and adult visitors much prefer this theme park of Disneyland, which is more suitable for young children.

See inks for Ocean Park if helpful.

http://www.oceanpark.com.hk/html/en/home/

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Hope this is helpful.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Land Hong Kong

Thankyou for your reply,we are also going to Ocean Park while we are in Hong Kong and doing the big bus tour.Is there any other places we should do?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,184 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Land Hong Kong

The answer depends on your interests. There are some decent museums in the city. The best of which is arguably the Museum of Coastal Defence near Shau Kei Wan. Museum of History is also a good place to visit.

For other ideas, click on the Must Do/See link at the Top Question box at the upper right of the page.

>>>Is there any other places we should do?

4. Re: Disney Land Hong Kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2015