We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One2free or 1010 or csl ??

Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One2free or 1010 or csl ??

Will it make some difference if i buy One2free or 1010 or csl sim card on my arrival in hongkong. Is the signal reception(signal range at different location throughout city) same for any of these networks (as i have heard all are sister brands)?? I want to use the sim card just for internet usage(for using all the apps) on my iphone. If everything is same fir these networks then why they operate under different brand names? I am confused.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One2free or 1010 or csl ??

one2free and 1010 are under the same umbrella of CSL.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One2free or 1010 or csl ??

1010 is the premium brand, however One2free is good enough for you just for data service. Both are under CSL.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
236 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One2free or 1010 or csl ??

Depending on what you're after.

CSL and PCCW gives you better signals in general.

Do note prepaid 3G sims aren't that cheap in HK in my opinion.... (or simple I just use too much data)

Singapore
Level Contributor
3 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One2free or 1010 or csl ??

CSL One2Free had daily data pass purchase.

5. Re: One2free or 1010 or csl ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 23, 2014