We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need contact details for Adah Shenzhen Tailor

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need contact details for Adah Shenzhen Tailor

Guys,

I have previously visited Luohu for the tailors and have used Stephanie. It has been some time since I have been back and reviews for Stephanie haven't been to kind for her recently. My Mum said Adah (Shop 5138A) was really good and further comments suggest this as well. She has been recommended in the "Shop in Shenzhen," book.

I was looking to e-mail Adah however I can't find any details anywhere.

I was hoping someone might have an e-mail address for her or if traveling to Shenzhen, might be able to pick it up while they are there?

I have booked to go back at the end of March and wish to e-mail her some details for tailoring before getting there.

Thanks!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
64 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need contact details for Adah Shenzhen Tailor

Hi Jake,

Sorry this is late but I have Adah's email: huagang.adah@163.com

My daughter and I are heading to Hong Kong and hopefully to Luohu.

Would love to know how you got on... any recommendations etc.

Thanks

Jenny

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need contact details for Adah Shenzhen Tailor

Hi Jenny.

Thanks for the reply.

I had a great time in Hong Kong and Luohu. I ended up going with Stephanie to have suits made and I'm glad I did. Mum ended up seeing Adah and she wasn't too happy with how the clothing turned out. Adah went by some samples Mum supplied and didn't go by her measurements.

While we were with Stephanie (Who we have always seen in the past) we asked for recommendations on who to see for other good through out the center. We were then introduced to Tom.

Tom is a lovely bloke who has an optical store on level 5 shop 31 (31/5F). If you have read about 'Kyle' (Shopping tour guide as such) Tom does the same but better and his English is great. Tom took us to where ever it was we needed and did it with style. If my wife wanted handbags... She got handbags. I wanted a watch and it was in font of me 5 minutes later. Tom's hospitality was so great he was even bringing beers for us!

At one stage my wife and I lost each other but she went to Tom's store and I was found only a few minutes later. A little creepy but it worked out well.

One thing that was great but a little uncomfortable was Tom made sure you got the bare minimum with price. One minute you were haggling with the store owner and the next minute Tom came to check up on us and stopped the owner right there and said "ok" to the price we had offered.

I highly suggest you see him. Tell him Jake sent you. I am in regular contact with him so be assured you will have a great experience with him. I am still yet to put a proper review on Tom but I can only say good things after my experience.

3. Re: Need contact details for Adah Shenzhen Tailor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 17, 2014