We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HK Disneyland food

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
HK Disneyland food

Hi guys,

Does HK Disneyland allow toddler food/milk to be carried inside the park? I'm planning to bring some light food and milk for one of my toddlers since she's quite a fussy eater and have allergies. I'd rather be safe than sorry. How about about Ocean Park? Do they allow us to carry food inside the park?

Just to be clear, we're planning to bring food and milk just for 1 child, not for all of us =). Thanks guys.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,462 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: HK Disneyland food

Both HK Disneyland and Ocean Park have park rules which prohibit taking food and drink into the parks but both seem to adopt a pragmatic approach and do not strictly enforce the rules. You shouldn't have any problem as long as you don't try to take unreasonably large quantities of food and drink into the parks. HK Disneyland has a security check at its entrance turnstiles during which bags are searched and I think glass bottles are not allowed into the park. Ocean Park seems to have half-hearted random security checks which also involving bag searches for some visitors.

I've visited HK Disneyland on several occasions with family who have all taken food in rucksacks which have been searched and not a word has ever been said. At Ocean Park, bags have only been searched once and again, food and drink was allowed into the park.

Edited: 10:38 am, February 03, 2013
Bangkok
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: HK Disneyland food

I visit both places, I don;t think they are really strict on those rules, basically, I think you can take your toddle food to both place but should wrap it carefully when you are in front of the entrance so you can get in smoothly.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
6,234 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HK Disneyland food

I don't think you'd need to be sneaky about it, as you have a valid and practical reason for bringing baby food and milk with you. This should not become an issue; but if it does, I would suggest contacting the park management to explain your situation.

Hyderabad, Andhra...
Level Contributor
106 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HK Disneyland food

agree with above, its not very strict, and i think with food for the baby u r safe

5. Re: HK Disneyland food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 08, 2014