We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please let me know what things to see in Hong kong

Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Please let me know what things to see in Hong kong

I will be staying in Ibis hotel in north point. This is for e the first week if march, and my husband will be busy with work, as this is my first visit there, I would like to know what I can do there for the 2 days.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
20,821 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please let me know what things to see in Hong kong

Look on the right side of this page under Must See/Do in Hong Kong. Also Discover Hong Kong has lots of information:

www.discoverhongkong.com//eng/index.jsp

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Please let me know what things to see in Hong kong

Well, you could walk across to the North Point bus terminus, and board bus route #63 to Stanley market, then from Stanley Plaza, board green mini bus #40 to Tung Lung Street near Times Square..and tell hubby how successful and busy he is at work..keep doing so,as you will be shopping your hearts out till you drop in Times Square and dept store of Lane Crawford.

That could be a good one day, and for day two, whilst he is still busy at work, proceed to Victoria Peak-- add some experience, you could take the MTR from North Point MTR station to Central, then hot foot the Central pier,and board bus route 15C to Lower Peak Tram terminus, for your tram ride up to Victoria Peak(if possible get right hand seating), then bus 15 back to Central,and explore the sights around this area, before taking the tram(ding ding) back to North Point, and have busy hubby take you for a lovely dinner .

From Central pier, you could also board the Star Ferry across Victoria Harbour to Kowloon, and more shopping in Harbour City, K11, or at The One--and whilst you are there, SMS hubby and said you are now in HK's tallest shopping complex(viz. The One),and treat yourself to a meal at Harlan's outside its patio balcony and enjoy the sight from here at level 19 or higher up at Level 21 at Wooloomooloo Prime- just stepping outside to its terrace with your hand holding a cool sauvignon blanc and the view of the metropolis and harbour is breathtaking and wow...now sure hubby wants to continue being busy at work?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,718 posts
5,780 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please let me know what things to see in Hong kong

Hello Nimmad

Welcome to Tripadvisor and the Hong Kong forum,

Discover Hong Kong Website is a great place to start. The Top Question (FAQ) mentioned above is another good source of must see/do information for HK.

Here are a couple links that have been helpful to visitors in the past for planning their attractions during their trips to HK. Have a look if useful.

Hong Kong Top Attractions (by area)

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i23948-Hong_Kon…

Hong Kong’s Best Street Market Scene (Mongkok)

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i24685-Mongkok_…

Best of Victoria Harbour

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i27892-Best_of_…

Other trip lists for Hong Kong can be found on our Trip List page (see link).

www.tripadvisor.com/members-golists/BradJill

Have a nice time planning your trip to HK.

Bangkok
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Please let me know what things to see in Hong kong

The Peak,

Nong Ping 360 (Big Buddha) - Citygate outlet

Ocean Park

Disneyland

Symphony of light (avenue of star)

Mongkok lady market

Stanley Market

Temper street

Harbour City shopping center

Repulse Bay

Wong Tai Sin, Chinlian Nunnery Temple, Nanlian Garden, Cheng kung temple

Tsim Sha Tsui - shopping area

Hong Kong, China
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Please let me know what things to see in Hong kong

Hello,

I born in hk and travel a lot all over the world. Free time interest to make video to share with people how beautiful HK is.

Pls visit below:

Http://www.youtube.com/gold7778t

Videos include attractions, transport and routing of the places in hk mainly. Few videos for my travel overseas. Enjoy!

6. Re: Please let me know what things to see in Hong kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 24, 2014