We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Peak with kids

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
9 posts
Save Topic
The Peak with kids

What is the best way to get to the Peak from Disneyland Hotel? Is it a suitable attraction for young kids? Is it advisable to bring a pram along? Thank you for any help I can help.

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Peak with kids

From Disneyland Hotel, first take the free hotel shuttle bus to the Disneyland transport interchange, then take MTR to Sunny Bay Station (just one stop), and then change trains to go to Hong Kong Station (here you need to take the escalator up and then down to get to the platform on the other side of the tracks, otherwise you'll be taking the train towards the wrong direction.

I suggest you take the Peak Tram to the Peak, a short taxi ride will bring you to the Peak Tram Station, although you can take bus 15C instead near the Star Ferry Pier in Central District (walkable from Hong Kong Station).

Going to The Peak is mainly for the view at the moment, 5 yo or 2 yo might not be so interested in the views. If you are going to do some walks around the Peak, then a param is an good idea, otherwise not necessary.

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Peak with kids

More about the Peak, go to:

www.thepeak.com.hk

Townsville...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Peak with kids

Young kids will like the fountain which is like a manmade version of the spurting hotpools in Rotorua (NZ) and there is a good set of swings and things in a small playground. Safe for them to run around.

Singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Peak with kids

Thank you so much for the info. I am really not too adventurous in general so all this kinda put me at ease. Much appreciated.

Singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Peak with kids

Thank you so much for the info. I am really not too adventurous in general so all this kinda put me at ease. Much appreciated.