We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help on halal food in hong kong

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
need help on halal food in hong kong

I wilk be gng to hong kong in march for 4days n will be staying at disneyland hollywood hotel. So my itenary will be like 1day in disneyland,1day at the peak (any other place to visit nearby?) and 1 more day to shop mayb around causeway bay or mongkok or stanley market. Wat i would to know are there halal food nearby the places that im gng to.i know that inside disneyland there is a halal eaterybut wat bout outside disneyland and nearby my hotel. From wat i check at the peak there us no halal food but is there any on the way to the peak(some direction would be greatly appreciated) . And for causeway bay shoppingcentre are halal food inside the mall itself?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
5,736 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need help on halal food in hong kong

Type 'halal' into the search box, and you will see many relevant threads. The topic on halal food is frequently discussed here, and I remember there was one just a few days ago.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,177 posts
5,423 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need help on halal food in hong kong

might be referring to this one from late October.

tripadvisor.com/…44837803

Singapore
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: need help on halal food in hong kong

Ive never been to hongkong but will be soon this Dec. however, the extensive research done daily sort of got me prepared on what to expect. Halal food, albeit plentiful, might not be in the way.

The one place i MUST visit is the canteen at Osman ramju saddick mosque in wan chai. Nearest Mtr: wanchai. They sell authentic chinese cuisines and dimsum. They have fantastic reviews to boot!

I will be staying in the Tsim sha tsui area and its veryyy near Chungking Mansion which houses a few halal eateries under 1 roof but mostly indians and middle eastern cuisines.

Take great care with the snacks there too as they are usually altered for the local tastebuds- Taiwan sausage flavored potato chips per se.This is just a friendly advice from friends who frequent HKG.

4. Re: need help on halal food in hong kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 02, 2013