We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight sleep/rest options

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego, CA
13 posts
Save Topic
Overnight sleep/rest options

My family of three will arrive at Hong Kong Airport Tuesday night 8pm and fly out the next morning 8am. We'll have luggage with us (diving gear). What is a good option to get some sleep for the night without paying US$180-$220 (I checked all three hotels near the airport) for 8-hr sleep near the airport? Considering round trip fare on Airport Express is US$23 per person, I'd rather not spend the time and money to travel to the city and back to the airport in 8 hours. We'd like to be civil and not sleep in a public area ... Thanks!

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
700 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight sleep/rest options

You may visit one of the pay-in lounges or the miniature garden and resting lounges in the airport.

Pay-in lounges: plaza-network.com/index.php/…hong-kong.html

Miniature garden & resting lounges: hongkongairport.com/eng/passenger/arrival/t1…

2. Re: Overnight sleep/rest options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 21, 2013