We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice skating

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brisbane
6 posts
Save Topic
Ice skating

Where is the shopping centre that has an Ice Skating rink on the bottom floor.

London, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ice skating

hiya

info taken from discover hong kong website:

''Cityplaza is also very popular, offering an ice-skating rink and other entertainment facilities. It is located directly above Tai Koo MTR Station''

cheers

Brisbane
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ice skating

There is also an ice skating rink at Festival Walk whch can be accessed from either Kowloon Tong MTR or KCR station.

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ice skating

But both the rinks in Cityplaza and Festival Walk are not on the "bottom floor".

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,088 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ice skating

I was going to reply to this post... but I also cannot think WHICH shopping center has a skating rink on the bottom floor.

Salisbury, is there a particular reason you need to go to this shopping center? Or is it just for skating?

brisbane
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ice skating

I remember when we went to Hong KOng a few years ago and seeing it in a book but never got around to going there. This time I am taking my 3 children with me s i thought it may be good to go there and give the kids a few hours of ice skating while the adults sit around drinking hot chocolate. It was definately in a shopping centre. We are staying at Marco polo gateway so how do i get to this shopping centre. Thank you so much to all for all the information

brisbane
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ice skating

i forgot to mention that in the book they had people sitting aound looking down on the rink that is why i thought it was on the bottom floor.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ice skating

The skating rink at Festival Walk is one where you can have something to eat or drink and look down at it. Plus, it is a great shopping centre.

To get there from the Marco Polo, go to Tsim Sha Tsui KCR station. From here catch the train straight to Kowloon Tong. It is only a couple of stops. You could also travel on the MTR, but this would involve a change of trains.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ice skating

For more information about Festival Walk

www.festivalwalk.com.hk/eng/shopping.htm

For more information about the skating rink at Festival Walk

http://www.glacier.com.hk/fun/fun_index.html