We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church

Riyadh
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Church

I am a Catholic and will be staying at Royal Plaza Hotel. Where is the nearest Catholic Church from my Hotel?

Mentioned in this post
Royal Plaza Hotel
Royal Plaza Hotel
4,393 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
24,417 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Church

check with your hotel concierge.... this is basic hotel information for the guests :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
719 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Church

At the corner of Prince Edward Road,and Waterloo Road,5-10 min walk from your hotel,is a large Catholic church(large for HK anyway)St.Teresa's Church opposite Maryknoll Convent School.Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
719 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Church

Also consider the Caritas Lodge,a Catholic Hostel/Hotel behind the St.Teresa's Church.

Caritas Lodge is closed to both the Mongkok Kowloon Canton Railway Station and Prince Edward Mass Transit Railway Station(within 7-15 minutes walk to either station) as well as St. Teresa's Catholic Church. The famous attractions Yuen Po Street, Bird Garden is only 5 minutes walk distance.

Mentioned in this post
The Kowloon Hotel
The Kowloon Hotel
1,788 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Caritas Lodge
Caritas Lodge
60 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Mongkok
Mongkok
2,981 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Riyadh
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Church

Thanks, Petaling! Though we are on Holidays, we won't forget our Spirituality.

Vancouver
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Church

we're heading to HK too. and I found this website that listed alot of catholic churches in different areas. it might be useful ... there are maps on there as well

catholic.org.hk/old/eng.index.htm#cathedral

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
719 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Church

Be forewarned,Catholic churches English service will be crowded on Sunday cos of the high #s of Filipina maids ,my priest friend told me it's less crowded on Saturday night.Then again,Noypiako will be quite at home with Tangaolog?Balik Bygan?