We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Causewaybay to Stanley

Singapore
12 posts
Save Topic
From Causewaybay to Stanley

Hi anyone knows how to go to stanley market from Causewaybay ? I think there is a bus outside SOGO (not very sure). If there is such a bus, may I know what's the bus no and bus fare ?

Also is there a bus from Stanley Market to Wan Chai MTR ?

Level Contributor
4,194 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Causewaybay to Stanley

From near Sogo in Causeway Bay, on a weekday (Mon.-Sat.), take the #63 bus at Caroline Centre on Pennington Street to Stanley Market. The fare is HK$8.40/adult. This bus does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays. On Sundays and Public Holidays, take the #65 bus at Hennessy Centre on Hennessy Road, the fare is also HK$8.40.

Level Contributor
4,194 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Causewaybay to Stanley

No, there is no "direct" bus from Stanley Market to Wan Chai MTR. But #63 and #65 will both take you to the Tin Hau MTR station which is two stops from Wanchai. (Alight at Ngan Mok Street near King's Road.)

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Causewaybay to Stanley

If you don't mind about 5 minutes walk between bus stop and MTR, there are buses going via Wan Chai from Stanley. Bus 260 stops at Wan Chai Police Station on Gloucester Road, buses 6, 6A, 6X or 66 stops at Wu Chung House on Queen's Road East.

Singapore
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: From Causewaybay to Stanley

Thank you guys. I've the map of Causeway bay and I can locate the Hennessy street. But maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me - I can't find Caroline Centre on Pennington Street - which is supposed to be near SOGO

May I know which exit from the Causeway bay MTR to take for Caroline Centre on Pennington Street ?

Thanks in advance

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: From Causewaybay to Stanley

Exit F, walk towards Regal Hong Kong Hotel.

And Caroline Centre has been renamed as Lee Gardens Two.

And be careful that the #63 bus stops to and from Stanley are both on the same kerbside of Pennington Street, so be at the correct bus stop and on the correct bus.

Level Contributor
4,194 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: From Causewaybay to Stanley

Tin, Thank you for the clarification. Caroline Centre = Lee Gardens Two.

chanche3 - try this link for an area map:

www.ypmap.com/en/viewer.asp…

Singapore
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: From Causewaybay to Stanley

Thanks a lot !!! No wonder I cannot find it earlier. So it's renamed as Lee Garden Two.

I initially thought I'm getting old and can't read a map :P

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: From Causewaybay to Stanley

There is a green mini bus running direct between these two places. The terminus is in a tiny lane called Tang Lung Street which runs parallel to Percival Street and has an opening along Hennessy Road. I won't consider taking buses from CWB.