We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Macau to Hong Kong Airport

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
George Town...
Level Contributor
158 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
From Macau to Hong Kong Airport

Will be travelling from Macau directly to Hong Kong airport on the 26th of February via Ferry & MRT (I supposed).

Perhaps if anybody could advise me how this can be done.

I've seen various type of Octocpus card but I am not so sure abt the type to purchase.

The reason is I am going to stay for 4 days but the single journey Octopus (for tourists)is only valid for 3 days.

Thnks in advance.

Cheers & Rgds,

Kia Sen

Macau, China
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Macau to Hong Kong Airport

For your information there's now a direct ferry link between Macau and HK airport. This is very convenient as you won't have to go through the in/out of HK imigration. The ferry will leave you directly on the departure side of the HK airport. For additional information go to http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com.hk/e/

Unfortunately this service only runs 4 times daily. So if your flight departure schedulle doesn't fit, you will have to take the ferry to HK (central) and then either take a taxi to the airport or go to central MTR station and take the airport express to the HK airport. Allow at least 4 hours between ferry departure fm Macau and flight departure time.

George Town...
Level Contributor
158 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Macau to Hong Kong Airport

Noted with thanks.

Cheers & Rgds,

Kia Sen