We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near airport

manchester, uk
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
hotel near airport

hi

my parents are due to stay over for 1 night in april on the way back from austrailia.

their flight does not arrive in until midnight and they fly back to london the following day at 11pm. I thought it would be best for them just to relax in a hotel at the airport (they will have spent 2 nights in hk on the way over)

does anyone have any suggestions of hotels close to the airport

thanks

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
354 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel near airport

Hi Yummy Mummy!!!

Regal Airport Hotel, but its not cheap,

might work out better to jump in a taxi to something in town . It will only take 30 mins at midnight

Another Alternative would be the Disney hotel in one of their cheapest Rooms .I think about 900HK

Hope your parents enjoy Australia!!!

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel near airport

Regal Airport Hotel is not cheap since it is connected by a walkway with the airport passenger terminal, and is the only public hotel on the airport island.

Disney's Hollywood Hotel, reasonable price, about 15 minutes by taxi costs about 10 pounds. Opened just a few months ago, and surrounded by a large piece of grassland, would be a very pleasant walk in the morning.