We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

L'Hotel Causeway Bay

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
L'Hotel Causeway Bay

It looks good. Has anyone stayed here yet or have any information? It has the advantage of connecting rooms (there are four of us travelling) which the nearby and similar looking Metropark does not.

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: L'Hotel Causeway Bay

Don't know about the service and room size at L'hotel but I stayed at the Metropark for 1 week in December and I was very satisfied. The two hotels are very close to each other. Public transportation is very convenient. Metropark also operated an hourly shuttle bus to Causeway Bay and do not know if the L'hotel offers same. L'hotel is newer and I find Metropark to be mildly tired. Otherwise the only detracting feature is the immediate neighbourhood, there is really no shop or restaurant other than some traditional Chinese eatery and dessert shops on Electric Road but Causeway Bay and Wanchai are only 15 minutes away or the MTR Tin Hau station is just across the street. Or take the tram - best deal in town, HK$2 to Admiralty and Central!

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: L'Hotel Causeway Bay

Thanks for you reply TeddyBTraveller. Would you know is there is one of those 7-11 shops (or similar) nearby? It would be a lot cheaper than my 2 boys raiding the min bar for a coke or bottle of water when they get thirsty!

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: L'Hotel Causeway Bay

Yes, there is a 7-11 store on Tung Lo Wan Road next to the Metropark Hotel, as well as two supermarkets nearby, a "basic" Park N Shop store, similar to a Tesco Express and a "bigger" Wellcome at the corner of Tin Hau Temple Road and Tung Lo Wan Road/Causeway. Just walk towards Victoria Park from L'hotel, it's on the same side of the street.